Remember and honor your loved ones who are no longer with us with these unique wedding memorial ideas.
The wedding is a unique moment where we often want to remember those who are no longer with us. Because it is a part of life. Because we still want to share this important day in our lives with them.
We bring you these unique wedding memorial ideas to help you remember them with love, style and grace. In loving memory wedding programs, wedding memorial tables, remembrance candles and signs, or a balloons or Chinese lanterns’ release. Choose the one your heart tells you to as it is sure to be the right one.
Unique Wedding Memorial Ideas: In loving memory wedding sign
One of the simplest ideas to remember and honor loved ones is candles at an In loving memory wedding. Choose a special place within the celebration of your wedding, to locate a blackboard with a personal message you want to share to remember your loved one. You can accompany this with a decorated candle to illuminate the site.
Unique Wedding Memorial Ideas: Reserve a chair for that special person
Remember those who are not with us by reserving a chair for them at the ceremony. Add a bouquet of flowers, a picture frame with their photo or a sign on the chair. A simple and sweet wedding memorial idea to remember your loved ones.
Wedding memorial tables: a special place to remember those who are no longer with us
Nothing more emotional to honor those who are no longer with us than a wedding memorial table with some nice photos. Choose photos of happy moments shared together or just those that mean something special to you and place them on a table in picture frames. Add some memorial candles and a sign with an In loving memory quote. Wedding memorial tables can be dedicated to a single person or to several people.
A unique and special way to have your dear ones close on your wedding day
This idea is as original as it is special. Have some charms, such as like tiny framed photos of your loved ones, hanging from your wedding bouquet. A super special and delicate wedding memorial idea that you can carry with you and have them accompany you on the way to the altar.
Wedding memorial candles to remember and honor your loved ones
A simple yet nice idea to remind us of people that have left us are personalized wedding memorial candles. Choose a special place like a small table decorated with flowers. If your wedding is outdoors you can put the wedding memorial candles inside a lantern to protect them from the wind. Nothing will strike a more emotional chord than paying tribute with the warm glow of candlelight.
In loving memory wedding programs
A more traditional idea is to include their names on the wedding programs together with a quote.
In loving memory quotes
Here are a few inspirational wedding memorial quotes, as they can be difficult to think of. We hope they inspire you.
- Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.
- Always on my mind, forever in my heart.
- To live in the hearts of those we love is not to die.
- Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still loved, and ever dear.
- You left your paw prints all over our hearts.
- There are no goodbyes. Where ever you’ll be, you’ll be in my heart. – Ghandi
- They say it takes a minute to find something special in a person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.
Original wedding memorial ideas to remember and honor loved ones
If you would like to create a special moment to honor your dearly departed, you can choose one of the following unique wedding memorial ideas:
- Choose a song that has a special meaning and play it at a special time at the wedding. Maybe before the cutting of the cake, or on your way to the altar.
- Arrange for a special release of balloons or Chinese lanterns. You can tie some personalized cards to them. A beautiful and unique wedding memorial idea that will not be soon forgotten.
Your wedding will be a unique and perfect time to remember those who left us. Choose one of these unique wedding memorial ideas that you find most suitable for your wedding, and add another loving touch to your celebration.
A gallery of inspiration and grace
Discover More Stunning Wedding Ideas
Photography Credits: thefrenchbouquettulsa, Bridal Guide Magazine, the inspired bride, sewwoodsy, David’s Bridal, brides of adelaide magazine, MyWedding Reception Ideas, wedmemphis, lovewedbliss, Jaclyne Breault, acoloradocourtship, amandamacyhall