Wow and double-wow your guests with these stunningly romantic living coral wedding decor ideas.
Check out these living coral wedding decor ideas as we break down how to incorporate them into your big day!
Living coral has both orange and golden undertones. This gives it an exquisitely unique versatility that can be leveraged on wedding decor all year round. Embrace this warm and welcoming hue that fosters an aura of comfort and peace in an ever-changing world.
Today’s round up includes coral color combinations, centerpieces, bridal bouquets, reception decor and, of course, makeup tips! Start picking your favs!
Alluring Coral Wedding Color Combinations
Coral has always been a classic at weddings and now Pantone names one of its hues the color of the year. Living coral looks stunning with gold and shades of peach and pink!
1 of 20
Awe-inspiring Wedding Bouquet
Orange and yellow flowers highlight the undertones of the living coral blooms.
2 of 20
Loving living coral for the bridesmaids!
Imagine your bridesmaids in these lit long evening dresses!
3 of 20
Fab Living Coral Wedding Decor Ideas
Living coral has both orange and golden undertones. This gives it an exquisitely unique versatility that can be leveraged on wedding decor all year round.
But the coral wedding color combinations do not stop there. This is a vivifying but not “on your face” color and stands out while getting along with a myriad of other colors. Living coral and blue are a perfect match, add a bit of blue green for a color palette that evokes deep coral reefs brimming with life that it represents.
Mix living coral with grey for an upscale aesthetic or soften it by pairing it with blush and ivory tones.
Living coral is uber-versatile and can be combined with many colors and each of those wedding palettes will be more stunning that the next. Dare to try it out!
Awe-Inspiring Bride’s Bouquet in Living Coral
One of the easiest ways to incorporate living coral in your wedding is with flowers. Grab hold of those beautiful peonies, ranunculus, amaryllis, snap dragons, coral reef Gerbera daisies, dahlias and garden roses. You may also have your favorite flower airbrushed!
Living Coral Wedding Decor Ideas to Brighten your Celebration
No matter if the ceremony is outdoors or indoors, decide if you’d rather living coral as an accent color or the focus of attention. Basically, if all your wedding decor will be living coral or you would simply like to demarcate your way with coral as you glide down the aisle.
- Fashion a special place for the wedding cake. Get inspired by these wedding cake table ideas in living coral, sage green and aged gold for a vintage garden wedding.
- Create a focal point on your reception table decor with living coral floral arrangements. A little bit of this color goes a long way, so you won’t need to spend on lavish floral centerpieces.
- For a glam, romantic and elegant vibe, go coral on the table linens, napkins and other decor interspersed with gilded chairs and candelabra.
- Surprise your guests with coral color food and beverages. Offer a refreshing peach and lemon verbena Bellinis in rimmed glasses and a sprig of mint leaves as a personalized wedding cocktail. Keeping the variety of alcohol beverages offered to a minimum will help you save money on your wedding as well.
- Leverage the golden hues of living coral with these adorable flag stickers. Want an even better idea? Provide felt tip markers so your guests can write their initials on them and dance freely with the knowledge that they will come back to their drink. 😉
Hear Ye! Hear ye! Living Coral Ideas for Wedding Fashionistas
Are you attending or participating of a wedding in 2019? Show off a gorgeous evening coral dress and say goodbye to the traditional LBD (little black dress). Wedding guests, maid of honor, bridesmaids and the bride can incorporate living coral on their dresses, shoes, makeup, accessories and even as their hair color!
Living coral neutralizes your skin’s undertones and looks fab with almost all skin tones. Go peachy if your complexion has more pinkish hues pigmentation and deeper orange for olive and yellow skin hues. Dare to be trendy to the max with living coral.
RELATED WEDDING INSPO IDEAS