How To Choose A Wedding Bouquet That Fits Your Style
Your bridal bouquet is, after all, an accessory. And as such, it must match your style.
Which one will it be? An overflowing, colorful crescent arrangement bursting with flowers? Or a simple and traditional white flower long stemmed posy bouquet?
- If bling is more your thing, a bridal bouquet with brooches, “jewel style” is very becoming. These beautiful arrangements made with pins, pearls and even rhinestones, do not need refrigeration or to be delivered the day of. But of course, watch out! Do not toss it!
- For the boho or ecologically-minded bride, a gorgeous and budget-friendly wild flower bouquet is on fleek. Another option is a single flower that is considerable in size, like a sunflower or a King Protea.
- A lavender bouquet is ideal for bohemian chic brides. And for those who are planning on wearing a simple boho dress, consider a bouquet with strong and contrasting colors to highlight your look on the way to your “I do”.
- Vintage or urban brides can sport a glorious composite-bouquet with pastel toned roses and peonies or a romantic ballerina bouquet.
- If you are looking for a naive and ethereal feel that won’t break the bank, a baby’s breath arrangement will hit the spot and will be light and easy to carry. A bouquet of red roses is perfect for the passionate romantic bride.
The possibilities are truly endless when it comes down to bridal flowers. Go for the one that will reflect your personality and style to a T.
RELATED FASHION & BEAUTY IDEAS
Discover More Stunning Wedding Ideas
Photography credits: weddinginclude, emmalovesweddings, deerpearlflowers, bellethemagazine, Hello May, itakeyou, weddingforward, brides, fabyoubliss, Aisle Perfect, oh best day ever